We are hiring and very urgent
Job Title: Drivers
Organisation: Prestige Driving School, Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Branch Administrator
Prestige Driving School is an Institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive.
At Prestige Driving School we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills
– To teach learners how to drive and become competent in driving while on the road.
- Train fresh learners how to drive safely (both practical & theory)
- Train basic mechanics to all clients before handing over for testing.
- Maintain the training cars in good condition and clean.
- Record car mileage of the car and submit recruit report to supervisor.
- Instil confidence in the learners.
- Prepare learners for emergency situations.
- Make sure the cars are parked at designated parking.
- Help branch managers collect inquiries when not instructing.
- Drive for marketing purposes.
- Deliver excellent customer care to clients.
- Get feedback from clients after lessons of feedback form.
- Reporting accidents.
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved.
- Ensure sales & customer services expectations are met.
- Ensure safety of the learners on and off road.
- Ensure safety of cars are safe mechanically.
- Ensure cars are parked well daily.
- Ensure the lessons done in a day match the fuel issued.
- Ensure all mechanical breakdowns are reported on time and follow to completion.
- Record starting mileage any time you start the training.
- Record mileage and time after every lesson.
- Record mileage at the end of the day.
- Ensure clients are comfortable and contented.
- Accountable for branch sales and targets
- Report any Fraud related issues at branches to the General Manager.
- First Aid Kit
- Reflector Jackets
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Four (O level) minimum with a Driving permit of class B
- Minimum of a 5 years Valid driving permit and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Professional driving and communication skills.
Successful candidates must be ready for deployment at the duty station immediately and willing to travel to our Head office in Bugolobi Kampala for interviews and training for two weeks maximum.
HOW TO APPLY
All those interested in the position should send their resumes including three professional references via E-mail: email@example.com, please, clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Deadline is 2 (Two) weeks for the date of publication of this advert